Legal Issues for Condominiums and Homeowners Associations
National Business Institute
Featuring: Kelly Sheridan
May 30, 2019, 1:00 AM – 2:15 PM PT | Audio Webinar
Condo and Homeowners Association law encompasses unique tasks that have the potential to blow up into serious problems if not handled by a knowledgeable practitioner. Don’t dive in head-first before you have mastered the fundamentals. Attend this course and get the knowledge you need to create condos, draft governing documents, handle HOA disputes and more. You’ll develop a rock-solid foundational knowledge so you can hone your representational skills and build your reputation as a go-to condo/HOA practitioner – register today!
- Get a comprehensive suite of example condo creation and conversion documents you can use as a starting point.
- Create and amend governing documents, including declarations of covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs).
- Advise on elections, covenant enforcement and other critical condo and HOA management issues.
- Resolve disputes over dues, common areas, lien foreclosure and more.
Who Should Attend
This program is for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.
- Condos and HOAs: Key Laws and Legal Concepts
- Condominium Creation and Conversion: With Example Documents
- Governing Documents and Advising on Management
- Homeowner and Condo Association Disputes